More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
More than 400 flights were canceled at the airport in Toronto, Canada due to heavy snowfall, BGNESreported.
"Winter has come, time may affect some flights in the morning, do not forget to check your flight before heading to the airport," the airport said.
Ottawa International Airport also canceled or delayed dozens of flights. The city's special transport has stopped, the snow has caused many road accidents.
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » Two-digit Price Jump in Hotels and Airline Tickets in December