MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018
MPs will again discuss the budget law of the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) for 2018, reported bTV.
He was returned with a decree of President Rumen Radev on December 8 because of the decision of the MPs not to pay for new drug therapies.
The decision was met the anger of experts and patient organizations, but it was justified by the authorities with the lack of money.
Voting is expected on Thursday.
The Second Reading of the Anti-Corruption Bill and the Forfeiture of Illegally Acquired Property is planned also to be on Thursday.
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia