World Bank Halts Financing of Oil and Gas Projects from 2019
The World Bank will stop funding for exploration and extraction of oil and gas by 2019, the financial institution at the climate summit announced on Tuesday aimed at boosting the transition of the global economy to cleaner energy, reports BNT.
"The World Bank will no longer finance oil and gas extraction after 2019," said in a statement in Paris where world leaders are trying to unlock more money to shift the use of fossil fuels that raise the temperature of the Earth.
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs