The National Academy of Arts Wants to Make an Affiliate in Burgas
The National Academy of Arts will open a branch in Burgas. This will happen if the Council of Ministers approves the decision to open the unit. According to the draft government decree, the branch will train 300 students in seven studies - Painting, Graphics, Frescoes, Book, Illustration and Print Graphics, Poster and Visual Communication, Advertising Design and Fashion ", and a master's degree -" Art therapy ".
The training process will be provided by the main professors in the academy, with 10 additional lecturers appointed under the project. For the needs of the subsidiary Burgas Municipality provides over 1050 sq. M of renovated building in Bourgas East port complex. The Branch is conceived as the only territorially exported structure of the National Academy of Arts. The reasons for its opening are "the expressed public need for creative personnel in a municipality in Burgas - statistically with a large number of young people, a cultural center, with dynamically developing tourism, production and services".
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"