"Siberian" Cold Gripped Eastern Turkey
"Siberian" cold gripped east Anatol, informs Turkish NTV. This night in the region of Gole in the northeastern district of Ardahan was recorded a temperature of minus 26.3 degrees Celsius.
In the city of Erzurum (eastern Turkey), the mercury at night showed minus 25 degrees, and during the day the maximum temperature was minus 8 degrees Celsius.
The influence of the cold front in Eastern Turkey is expected to continue the coming days. Meteorologists urge citizens to be careful.
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
- » Two killed, more than 20 Injured in an Earthquake in Indonesia
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C