From Today until December 17, the National Palace of Culture will Host 2 Events Related to Books and Reading
From today until December 17, the National Palace of Culture will host two events related to books and reading - the Sofia International Book Fair and the Sofia International Literary Festival.
At the fair, more than 200 publishers from Bulgaria and abroad will exhibit their publications. The organizers promise a rich cultural program, meetings with authors, presentation of books and entertainment for children.
In its fifth edition, the Literary Festival focuses on the Visegrad Four countries - Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. 12 contemporary authors from these countries will be presented.
Those who want to buy a new book or meet an author can do it every day from 10 am to 6 pm and on Sunday at 7 pm.
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech