One Man was Killed in an Explosion at an Austrian Gas Terminal
One man died and 18 were injured in a blast at the Baumgarten gas terminal in Austria, authorities said.
The cause of the explosion is still unclear. The huge gas hub lies east of Vienna, near the border with Slovakia. The blast broke out on Tuesday at 8.45 local time. Flames are visible on the site. A spokesman for OMV, the majority owner of the facility, said the cause of the explosion and the effects on gas supplies are still unknown, said Reuters.
- » A Man Threw himself in front of the Train Pernik-Sofia
- » 20 People Suffered from Phenol Leak at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic
- » A Woman Smashed Police Patrols Vehicles and Wounded Policemen in Dimitrovgrad
- » A Man Drowned in the Struma River
- » Fire in Karaoke Bar in Southern China Kills at least 18
- » Helicopter Made an Emergency Landing in the Yard of a Winery in Svishtov (Video)