The Expected NHIF Deficit for this Year is About BGN 38 Million
The expected National Health Insurance Fund deficit for this year is about BGN 38 million. This was told to journalists by Maria Petkova, a spokesman for the Supervisory Board of NHIF, after a meeting.
The deficit is an overpayment in the medications, explained Petkova. According to her, another surplus is not expected, 24chasa reports. The members of the Supervisory Board also discussed possible draft annexes to the contract for this year, which are not final due to the imposed presidential veto on the NHIF budget for 2018, added Petkova. Negotiations for a National Frame Agreement for the next year will begin, in Petkov's words, within a few days.
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik
- » First Proven Case of Hong Kong Flu in Bulgaria this Year
- » Almost 4 Tons of Food will be Destroyed