A Strong Earthquake Shook Iran
An earthquake of magnitude 6.1 shook an area northeast of the Iranian city of Kerman, an administrative center of the province of the same name, Reuters reported.
According to the American Geophysical Institute, the outbreak was at a depth of 57 km. No damages or injuries are reported. In the same area in Southeast Iran on December 1 there was an earthquake of magnitude 6. Then people did not suffer, recalls France Press.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece