CEC Test Publicly Remote Electronic Voting
The Central Electoral Commission will publicly test the remote electronic vote. The Electoral Law obliges the CEC to conduct 3 simulations by the end of this year.
The envisaged simulations are for the election of MEPs, MPs and municipal mayors. They will include members of the CEC, journalists, representatives of various institutions and non-governmental organizations.
The system for remote electronic voting has a budget of nearly BGN 1.5 million. The implementation period is 31 December 2018. The remote electronic voting should be introduced for the MEP elections in 2019.
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"