The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation Discusses the Minimum Wage Today
The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation will have meeting today to discuss a project to set a new minimum wage for 2018, reported bTV.
The updated mid-term budget forecast for the period 2018-2020 provides an increase in the minimum wage from BGN 460 to BGN 510 from January 1, 2018, to BGN 560 from 1 January 2019 and to BGN 610 from January 1 2020 year.
An amendment on granting and payment of cash unemployment benefits, as well as the Regulation on pensions and social security service, will be also discussed.
The socio-economic partners will also discuss the proposal of the business and trade unions to take urgent measures to overcome the difficult financial situation of the municipal hospitals.
- » CEM will Check if There is Censorship and Pressure in the Bulgarian National Television
- » 174 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in the Capital
- » "For" and "Against" the Istanbul Convention Today in Parliament
- » A Motion of no Confidence Enters the National Assembly Today
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia