EU to Israel: Don't Expect Us to Move Embassies
EU foreign affairs chief Federica Mogherini told Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to expect EU states to follow the US in moving embassies to Jerusalem, EUObserver reported.
"The PM mentioned a few times he expected other countries to follow president Trump's decision ... he can keep his expectations for others, but from the European Union member states' side, this move will not come," she said on Monday after a two-hour meeting.
- » Gas Leak in Central London Closes Train Station, Hotels Evacuated
- » Threats Now on Europe’s DOORSTEP – Pay up or RISK Normal Britons, Army Chief to Warn
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe
- » The EU and Turkey are Preparing a Summit in Late March
- » UK Pledges Extra £44m for Channel Border Security
- » Juncker Says Would Like Britain Rejoin EU After Brexit