EU to Israel: Don't Expect Us to Move Embassies
EU foreign affairs chief Federica Mogherini told Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to expect EU states to follow the US in moving embassies to Jerusalem, EUObserver reported.
"The PM mentioned a few times he expected other countries to follow president Trump's decision ... he can keep his expectations for others, but from the European Union member states' side, this move will not come," she said on Monday after a two-hour meeting.
- » Brussels Bans the Broadcast of World Cup Football Matches in the Center of the City
- » The EC Offers Mandatory Fingerprints in ID Cards
- » Merkel, Macron Meet to Plot Euro Zone Reform Road Map
- » EU Parliament Demands Zuckerberg Answer Questions in Person
- » EU Should Open Up to West Balkans: European Commission
- » Pace of EU Accession Depends on Progress on Reforms, Dialogue