Over 340,000 are the Registered Weapons in Bulgaria
Over 340,000 are the registered weapons in Bulgaria, Deputy Chief Prosecutor Asya Petrova told Nova TV.
These weapons are for self-defense, not for hunting, she specified. Holding a self-defense weapon is a last resort, she says. She pointed out that after checks more than six thousand weapons will be seized.
She also commented on the dangerous dams in the country. Inspections are ordered, and there are new signals from citizens who worry about their lives and urge the prosecution to take measures and put pressure on controlling powers, the deputy chief prosecutor said.
- » UN Urges for Quick Action to Preserve Water on Earth
- » Almost 40% of Bulgarians Stay in the Cold at Home
- » Facebook Security Chief is Reportedly Leaving the Company in Wake of Russian Disinformation Scandal
- » Charity Initiative: Wardrobe For the Poor
- » Students From Varna with Award from NASA
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt