Over 340,000 are the Registered Weapons in Bulgaria
Over 340,000 are the registered weapons in Bulgaria, Deputy Chief Prosecutor Asya Petrova told Nova TV.
These weapons are for self-defense, not for hunting, she specified. Holding a self-defense weapon is a last resort, she says. She pointed out that after checks more than six thousand weapons will be seized.
She also commented on the dangerous dams in the country. Inspections are ordered, and there are new signals from citizens who worry about their lives and urge the prosecution to take measures and put pressure on controlling powers, the deputy chief prosecutor said.
- » Deadly Storm Causes Dutch and German Transport Chaos
- » Emergency Situation Declared in Smolyan and Karlovo
- » Dirty Air Above the Norm in 10 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place For the Whole Country
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Bulgaria Honors St. Athanasius Half Past Winter