The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
The Ministry of Defense will pay BGN 81 million to repair 15 MiG-29 fighter jets of the Russian Air Force Corporation MiG. This shows information on the website of the Public Procurement Agency.
The term "integrated logistics support" is 4 years, and the repair must restore the airworthiness of the aircraft and provide no less than 50 percent residual inter-repair resource of the moment equipment.
- » Turkish Army Orders ‘Highest Level Security’ to Troops on Syria Border
- » Poland Wants a Strong US Military Presence
- » Pyongyang may have 10-20 Nuclear Warheads
- » Belgian Fighters Escort Russian Bombers Across the North Sea
- » Sweden to Make a State Agency for the Psychosocial Protection of the Population
- » Japan will Join NATO's Center for Cyber-defense in Tallinn