The Airport in Brussels is Temporarily Shut Down Because of the Heavy Snowfall
Brussels Airport Zaventem stopped working today because of heavy snowfall. No take-off and landing of planes are currently in service, the airport said, BNT reports.
It is expected that the flights will be resumed after the cleansing of the platform and the slopes. Strong snow has fallen over Belgium since yesterday and has been the cause of the delay of many flights. This morning, the take-off of many machines was delayed, and arrivals were waiting in the sky or being redirected to other airports.
Road services report today that a new record of congestion in the country - over 1,000 kilometers. Although the snow cover is only about two centimeters long and melts, the road maintenance services fail to cope.
- » Hot in Some Places in the Afternoon in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Reaching 25°C to 30°C
- » Moderate Magnetic Storm will Reach Earth
- » Powerful Earthquake in Romania
- » The Coming Days in Bulgaria: Sun until Noon, do not Forget the Umbrella in the Afternoon
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Forecast For Bulgaria Today, Rain and Thunder in the Afternoon
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C