The EU Gives EUR 355 Million to Start-up Companies in Bulgaria
€ 355 million will come from Europe for the development of start-ups, small and medium-sized companies in Bulgaria. The total attracted resource, which includes additional private investments, could reach a billion and a half euros, BT said.
For projects over EUR 15 million, it should be applied to the European Investment Bank. Small and medium start-ups can now be supported by the European Investment Advisory Center.
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » 700 Million Worth of Investments and 2700 New Jobs for Several Months
- » Bulgaria Launched one of the Largest Agricultural Exhibitions in Europe
- » Mergermarket: Telenor Sells its Bulgarian Operator to a US Fund
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind