The EU Gives EUR 355 Million to Start-up Companies in Bulgaria
€ 355 million will come from Europe for the development of start-ups, small and medium-sized companies in Bulgaria. The total attracted resource, which includes additional private investments, could reach a billion and a half euros, BT said.
For projects over EUR 15 million, it should be applied to the European Investment Bank. Small and medium start-ups can now be supported by the European Investment Advisory Center.
- » Northern Europe is Increasingly Relying on Wind Power
- » Agricultural Land Prices in Bulgaria rise 14.6% in 2017
- » Next month's pensions will be paid between May 8th and May 21st
- » Bulgarian PM: Countries of the Western Balkans have to Show Their Will For Development
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas Expect over 5 Million Passengers this Summer
- » The Bulgarian Branch of Lidl Introduces New Kielbasa and Sausage Standards