Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018
Kosovo's First Deputy Speaker and Foreign Minister, Behgjet Isa Pacolli, said he expects to have a final peace treaty with Serbia by the end of 2018.
In a broadcast of Kosovo state television, he announced that next month the dialogue between Pristina and Belgrade will be conducted with greater intensity.
In 2018 we will end the dialogue. I am optimistic that the dialogue will end with a peace treaty between Kosovo and Serbia. This treaty is necessary for both Kosovo and Serbia and for the future of the peoples of the whole region, Pacolli said.
- » Erdoğan's Call For Peace a Positive Step, Greece Says
- » Kosovo Ready for Council of Europe Membership Bid
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home
- » Kosovo Moves to Establish Army Bypassing Serb veto
- » Fears of Escalation in Tensions After Erdogan Calls Snap Polls
- » Turkey's Ever-Closer Ties with Russia Leave US Lacking Key Ally on Syria