Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will be on a Working Visit to London Today
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will be on a working visit to London at the invitation of British Prime Minister Teresa May on December 11th, reported BGNES.
Borisov and May will discuss the possibilities for wider cooperation between the two countries in the field of security and management of migration flows.
The potential of trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and the United Kingdom will be examined, the government's press service announced.
The visit of the Bulgarian Prime Minister to the British capital is a continuation of the talks that the two leaders held in Tallinn in October.
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia
- » Erdogan Meets the Pope on February 5th
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Poland is an Important Country For the EU and a Longtime Ally and Friend of Bulgaria
- » Hoyt Yee: Stability and Development of the Balkans Are Extremely Important