Yellow Code For a Strong Wind Across The Country
Yellow code for a strong wind has been announced in 16 districts Of Bulgaria, according to the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The warning refers to Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Veliko Tarnovo, Targovishte, Rousse, Razgrad, Silistra, Shumen, Dobrich, Varna, Sliven, Stara Zagora, Plovdiv, Pazardzhik. In these areas a strong wind from west-northwest will blow in the daytime at an average speed of 14-17 m / s and rains to 24 m / s.
People need to be careful about flying objects in the air, and local disturbances to normal outdoor activities are possible.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece