Two Palestinians were Killed in an Israeli Air Strike in the Gaza Strip
Two Palestinians were killed early this morning in an Israeli air strike on Hamas in the center of the Gaza Strip, said a spokesman for the Islamist movement quoted by the France press.
The Israeli army said it had hit several strikes in the Gaza Strip in response to missiles fired from the Palestinian enclave yesterday during protests against the US decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- » Syrian Government to Attend U.N. Talks in Vienna: U.N. Deputy Envoy
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe
- » The EU and Turkey are Preparing a Summit in Late March
- » Private Armies will be Legalized in Russia
- » UK Pledges Extra £44m for Channel Border Security
- » Trump Denies U.S. Embassy to be Moved to Jerusalem Within a Year