Giant Avocado can Set a World Record
Hawaiian woman found a 2.4-kilogram avocado as big as a human head as she walked, reported Scientm.
Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records will check whether this is the heaviest known avocado. Currently in this category there is recorded 1,8 kilograms from Venezuela in 2009.
Giant avocados are not of the sort "Hass", which is usually sold in stores, but another, whose fruit is three times larger. The variety is called "Dale Ileven" and grows in autumn and winter. Discovering the giant avocado, Pamela Wang, has shown it to local farmers. They advised her to apply for a record.
- » The King of Swaziland Renames the Country 'the Kingdom of eSwatini'
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home
- » Majority of Germans Want More Protection From Globalization
- » EU Clears Landmark Trade Agreement with Japan
- » Brussels Bans the Broadcast of World Cup Football Matches in the Center of the City
- » Kosovo Moves to Establish Army Bypassing Serb veto