Putin will Visit Turkey on December 11th
Russian President Vladimir Putin will arrive on a working visit to Turkey on December 11, TASS reports, citing a Kremlin press release. "In the course of talks with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, topical issues of bilateral co-operation and, above all, the progress of major joint projects in the field of energy should be discussed," the announcement noted.
The Kremlin underlined that "there will also be an exchange of views on key international issues, including the situation in the Middle East and the resolution of the Syrian crisis."
- » Merkel in Sofia: I Welcome Borissov's Initiative for EC-Turkey Meeting
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia
- » Erdogan Meets the Pope on February 5th
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Poland is an Important Country For the EU and a Longtime Ally and Friend of Bulgaria