For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis
Industrial production grew by 2.8% YoY in October 2017, the National Statistical Institute reported in the data for the calendar-adjusted index.
This reinforced the growth trend on an annual basis, which lasts for the ninth consecutive month.
However, according to preliminary data in October, the index decreased on a monthly basis by 0.6% compared to September.
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU