For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis
Industrial production grew by 2.8% YoY in October 2017, the National Statistical Institute reported in the data for the calendar-adjusted index.
This reinforced the growth trend on an annual basis, which lasts for the ninth consecutive month.
However, according to preliminary data in October, the index decreased on a monthly basis by 0.6% compared to September.
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid
- » Over 3 Million Electric Cars on the Roads Worldwide
- » Bulgaria is the Fifth in the EU on Annual Construction Growth in October