Bulgaria Air is Now Flying to Milan
From December 10 until the end of the winter season, the national carrier Bulgaria Air will operate from and to another Milan airport - Linate Central Airport, reports dnes.bg.
Linate Airport is in close proximity to Milan - located about 7 km from the city center and offers many different transportation options, the airline reports.
In this way, tourists can travel quickly and easily from the airport to the sights in Milan, and at the same time save on their budget.
Every Sunday flights of Bulgaria Air from and to Milan will land and depart from Linate Central Airport.
For additional convenience, the airline will continue to fly from and to Malpensa Airport, flights taking place every Friday as it has been.
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » About 1.2 million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria During the Winter Season
- » Number of Arrivals in All Accommodation Establishments Increased by 11.5% in January, 2018
- » More than 34 000 Albanian Tourists Visited Bulgaria in 2017
- » Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February
- » Over 15% Growth of Foreign Tourists in December and January