Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
BGN 1,433 billion is the size of the municipality's budget for 2018. This was announced at a press conference by Mayor of Sofia Municipality, Yordanka Fandakova, who presented the draft budget of the municipality for 2018, BNT reported.
"We plan to raise about 600 million leva next year, the trend is a steady growth of our own revenues, from 2012 to 2016 we have provided BGN 151 mln more without changing the amount of local taxes and fees" "Fandakova said, adding that the economy and business in the city are also developing.
"The size of the budget of the municipality is due to many funds that are provided for activities, salaries of teachers, doctors and social workers, and there are also increases of the state funds for these directions," Fandakova said. She added that the Municipality's own revenues are BGN 654 million, of which the income from the basic tax - on real estate is 103 million leva. With this amount the activities of the Municipality are provided.
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding