Bitcoin Price is Now over USD 18,000
The rate of cryptocurrency bitcoin increased by more than 23%, and for the first time in the history of auctions the threshold of 18 thousand dollars was passed, according to data from the auctions on the electronic exchange Coinmarketcap.
Only for the last 24 hours the change is $ 4,000. The bitcoin is a decentralized system of the cryptocurrency of the same name based on the blockchain technology that can be used by anyone with enough computing power system (computer or network).
The concept of the system was published in November 2008 by the author Satanosi Nakamoto (possibly a collective author), but the explosive popularity of the bitcoin has only been achieved in recent years and months. Bitcoin feeds are naturally restricted, and most of the virtual currency is already "harvested".
- » Twitter Blocked More than 1,000 Users for "Targeted Spam"
- » Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War