Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
Grigor Dimitrov will become part of the World Team, which will face Australian officials in Sydney. The show will be held on January 8, the day after the Brisbane tournament finale, where the Bulgarian will defend its title.
Alexander Zverev will be in the same team with Grigor Dimitrov, while Nick Kyrgios will play for Australia.
The tournament is called "Fast4" because of the rules during the game. The winner of the match became the first tennis player who win 4 games, with a 3: 3 tie break.
After that, Grigor will take part in the first Australian Open Grand Slam tournament season. In 2017 World No. 3 played in the semifinal but lost against Rafael Nadal.
- » Grigor Dimitrov will Go Out for the Quarterfinals at the Australian Open on Tuesday
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time