NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
The weather will be mostly sunny today. In the morning, fog is possible for some time in certain areas in the lowlands.
In the afternoon, there will be light, in the eastern regions to moderate southwestern wind.
Temperatures will continue to rise. The maximum temperatures will range between 9°C and 14°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH)told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
- » Indonesia Earthquake - 6.1-Magnitude
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away