NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
The weather will be mostly sunny today. In the morning, fog is possible for some time in certain areas in the lowlands.
In the afternoon, there will be light, in the eastern regions to moderate southwestern wind.
Temperatures will continue to rise. The maximum temperatures will range between 9°C and 14°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH)told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece