Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
Today begins the real part of the experimental repair of the ''Trakia'' highway, which started yesterday, reported bTV.
This imposes restrictions on the way to Burgas between Chirpan and Stara Zagora. The route will be shortened by December 21.
Replacement of the asphalt and the horizontal markings started to determine whether this renovation technology is appropriate and lasting.
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs