Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
Today begins the real part of the experimental repair of the ''Trakia'' highway, which started yesterday, reported bTV.
This imposes restrictions on the way to Burgas between Chirpan and Stara Zagora. The route will be shortened by December 21.
Replacement of the asphalt and the horizontal markings started to determine whether this renovation technology is appropriate and lasting.
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
- » Film Shooting Changes Urban Mobility in Sofia