In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
"SuperPutin" - this is the name of a new exhibition of contemporary art in Moscow.
Artists painted the Russian president in unusual roles - riding a bear in a medieval armor dressed as Santa Claus and as Superman.
The exhibition includes a total of 30 paintings and sculptures presenting the Russian leader in heroic light.
Its discovery coincided with the news that Putin will run for president for the fourth time.
- » Sting will Sing Twice in Plovdiv Next Year
- » Oscars: Reality Meets Dark Comedy in Bulgaria's 'Glory'
- » UNESCO Adds Rebetiko to its Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- » "Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices " with a New Single (Video)
- » Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi is Going to the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- » Martenitsa is now part of the Cultural Heritage of UNESCO