Illegal Migrants in the EU are 63% less in 2017
The European Commission today reported a 63 percent decrease in the number of migrants illegally entering the EU compared to last year's data, 24chasa reports.
The Commission today presented a proposal to reach a comprehensive agreement by June next year to achieve a sustainable migration policy. Europe is emerging from the crisis management period, so it is necessary to agree on a stable and future-oriented EU migration and asylum policy in the long run, the EC notes.
- » Britain Can Sign Trade Deals While in Single Market, Brussels Rules
- » Russian Spy Attack: PM Prepares Reprisals as Deadline Passes
- » Russian spy: Highly Likely Moscow Behind Attack, Says Theresa May
- » Merkel doesn't Want to Speculate on Next ECB President
- » Most Stores Shut in Poland as Sunday Trade Ban Takes Effect
- » UK to Respond Appropriately if Foreign State Poisoned Ex-Spy-Hammond