Flu Epidemic in Bulgaria is Expected in late January and early February
A flu epidemic is expected in late January or early February, reports mediapool.
There is already a first case of influenza in the country, announced the chief state health inspector Angel Kunchev in Rousse. The virus is group B, analogous to the Yamagata vaccine strain. Dr. Angel Kunchev noted that it is now too late for immunization, but recommends balanced nutrition and intake of vitamins as a prophylactic.
- » Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles
- » Over 200,000 Bulgarians Suffer from Glaucoma
- » There is a Shortage of Dentists in Several Areas of the Country
- » Spring Allergies Attack us After the Flu
- » Greece Looks to Draw Billion-Dollar Investments After Legalizing Medical Marijuana
- » An Internet Platform will Help People with Oncological Diseases