Bulgaria and Serbia will Sign a Memorandum on Cheaper Roaming
Similar to the memorandum signed with Macedonia about lowering prices of mobile calls and Internet last month, but with Serbia, got approved by the government at its regular session on Wednesday, reports mediapool.
The goal is to encourage mobile operators in both countries to reach specific agreements between themselves to lower the prices for entry to the foreign network and thus to lower roaming services to the benefit of nearly 14 million citizens of both countries. The dropping of the roaming of the countries of the Western Balkans with the EU is among the priorities of the Bulgarian government and the Bulgarian commissioner Mariya Gabriel, reminded the Council of Ministers. It is part of the measures to improve connectivity at all levels in the region, which will directly affect the contacts between citizens and businesses.
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » NSI: Monthly Inflation in November at 0.4%