Doctors from Pirogov Continue with their Protest
The doctors and nurses of UMHALSM "N.I. Pirogov" will protest for a third consecutive day at 13.30. The reason is the growing tensions in Bulgaria's largest emergency hospital, caused by the chaotic and incompetent management of the current leadership.
An inspection has been assigned to the case by the Ministry of Health. Until its completion, the hospital management refuses to comment, but doctors threaten to quit if the CEO, Prof. Asen Baltov, does not withdraw.
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
- » Two killed, more than 20 Injured in an Earthquake in Indonesia
- » Yet Again a Protest in Defence of Pirin