NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 8-13°C
It will be mostly sunny today. There will be moderate wind from west-northwest which will weaken in the evening.
Maximum temperatures will range between 8°C and 13°C, in Sofia around 9°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
The atmospheric pressure substantially exceeds the average for December and will slightly decrease during the day.
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Water in the Village of Kazanka is Checked For Uranium
- » The Strong Wind Literally Took Roofs of Houses Across the Country
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today