NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 8-13°C
It will be mostly sunny today. There will be moderate wind from west-northwest which will weaken in the evening.
Maximum temperatures will range between 8°C and 13°C, in Sofia around 9°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
The atmospheric pressure substantially exceeds the average for December and will slightly decrease during the day.
- » 5 Districts Protest Over the Poisonous Air in Sofia
- » NIMH: Maximum Temperatures Between 1°C and 6°C
- » Thousands Evacuated due to the Third Most Devastating Fire in California since 1932
- » Sunday Brings Cold, Rain and Snow Across the Country
- » Tropical Storm Brings Flooding to Philippines
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche