Tsipras: Greece is Standing on its Feet!
Greece is on its feet, 2018 will be the year of the country's turn, Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras said on the occasion of the annual conference of the Greek-American Chamber dedicated to the Greek economy.
"Greece leaves behind the memorandums with the creditors in August 2018," said Tsipras.
He stressed that "the Greek economy has finally come to a halt" that "his government's strategy and the efforts of the Greek people have been successful" and that the country "flips a page".
The Greek Prime Minister has highlighted the sectors whose achievements have shown that the country's climate has changed, focusing on the rapid finalization of talks with institutions on the Third Aid Review, as well as on the registered growth of the economy for third consecutive quarter.
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017
- » Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
- » In 2017 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 10.8% in Comparison with 2016
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Decreased by 16.3%
- » EU Women Earn 16 % Less than Men: Eurostat
- » GDP for 2017 Increased by 3.6 per 100 Compared to 2016