The Cabinet has Allocated BGN 940,000 to Repair the Zograf Monastery
On Wednesday, the government granted an extra 940 000 leva to the Council of Ministers' budget for the "Religions" Directorate to carry out finishing works and building communications in the southern wing of St. George Monastery in Mount Athos, Greece, reports mediapool.
This was announced by Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov during today's government meeting. He specified that the funds are provided through a restructuring of the expenditures and transfers to the central budget for 2017.
- » Experts Forecast Total Change on the Job Market around 2030
- » Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease
- » World Water Day 2018: Importance And Significance Of This Day
- » The Winter Came Back
- » Vidin Region Vigilant on Rising Danube Level
- » March 21 is the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination