The First London Electric Cabs are now on the Streets
The first black electric-powered taxis are now on the streets of London in pursuance of the new pollution abatement regulation in the British capital, the France press reported.
Electricity charges replace diesel cars under a regulation under which any new taxi in London by 2018 should have very low pollutant emissions.
About 9,000 such taxis will be put into use by 2021, which represents half of the current fleet.
- » "Islamic State" Terrorist Cell in St Petersburg is Destroyed
- » NASA has Discovered a Solar System with the Same Number of Planets as ours
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Kosovo's Bid For Council of Europe Membership in January 2018
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The US Federal Communications Commission Repealed the Principle of Net Neutrality