The Christmas Tree of Sofia Shines with 30 Thousand Lights
The Christmas tree of Sofia officially was presented on Tuesday night next to the National Palace of Culture.
Traditionally the lights of the festive tree were lit the mayor of the city Yordanka Fandakova. 30 thousand lights illuminated the 10-meter tree, which for a second consecutive year in the park in front of the National Palace of Culture.
It is decorated with 2500 meters long garlands. The tree was planted in this place to become a symbol of the city for the brightest Christian holiday. The square was full with people who enjoyed a festive program featuring vocal groups and dance groups, while the frosty night was full of fireworks.
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away
- » The Actress Dafina Katsarska is One of the Two Women Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Mother and a Daughter were Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Seamstresses from Dupnitsa Protest Because of Unpaid Wages
- » Precipitation to Continue in most of Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from -1°C to 4°C