Proposal: People with Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and Heart Problems Can Not Drive
People with diabetes, high blood pressure and heart problems can not drive - these are part of the rules set out in the draft new Health Ministry. The aim is to limit catastrophes.
Тhe Health Ministry have explained that bans apply only to severe forms of diabetes and hypertension when there is a risk that the driver will lose consciousness.
The rules should take effect from next year and will be valid when taking or renewing your driving licence.
However, there are many inconsistencies with the European legislation. About 2 million people in Bulgaria suffer from cardiovascular disease and about half a million from diabetes.
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"