Trains Collided near Dusseldorf, there are Dozens Injured
Freight and passenger train collided this night in the city of Meerbusch, near Dusseldorf, in the German province of North Rhine-Westphalia. According to latest data, 47 people were injured. The Bulgarian MFA announced that they do not currently have data on injured Bulgarians.
The incident was about 20:00 local time. At the time of the crash there were 155 people. The cause of the incident is still not clear.
Last night it was reported that the Bulgarian embassy was following the situation. An inquiry has been made with the German authorities and additional information is expected on the incident.
- » Fire in Karaoke Bar in Southern China Kills at least 18
- » Helicopter Made an Emergency Landing in the Yard of a Winery in Svishtov (Video)
- » A Man was Found Shot in an Underground Car Park in Burgas
- » North Korea Bus Crash Could Be Worst Chinese Tourist Incident in Years
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)