The Visit of President Radev to France Ends with a Flight with "Rafale" Fighter Jet
''Bulgaria has the potential to attract French investors from leading companies'', Head of State Rumen Radev said after a meeting in Paris with representatives of the French business.
His working visit to France ends this morning with a ''Rafale'' fighter jet. The plane is with two seats, the cabins are also two, each of the pilots can take control.
"It is a great gift given me by the French President Macron. He suggested it to me. There is no way to decline such a proposal, "Radev commented.
- » Trump and Putin Held a Telephone Conversation Last Night
- » U.S. North Korea Negotiator Says Direct Diplomacy Needed
- » Bea ten Tusscher is the New Dutch Ambassador to Bulgaria
- » The Neighborhood and Friendship Agreement Between the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria Will be Ratified in January
- » South Korea will Seek Improvement of Relations with China
- » European Union Security Commissioner Julian King is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria