NIMH: Changing Clouds Today, Maximum Temperatures of 5-10°C
There will be changing clouds today. Before noon, the clouds will be more substantial over the western half of the country, while in the afternoon – over the eastern regions. Rainfall is unlikely, though. There will be moderate to strong wind from west-northwest. Day temperatures will increase, with maximum ones ranging between 5°C and 10°C, in Sofia around 5°C.
The forecast was presented to FOCUS News Agency by the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
- » Indonesia Earthquake - 6.1-Magnitude
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away
- » Precipitation to Continue in most of Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from -1°C to 4°C
- » The People on the Road Between Shipka and Buzludja who were in Trouble are Saved