NIMH: Changing Clouds Today, Maximum Temperatures of 5-10°C
There will be changing clouds today. Before noon, the clouds will be more substantial over the western half of the country, while in the afternoon – over the eastern regions. Rainfall is unlikely, though. There will be moderate to strong wind from west-northwest. Day temperatures will increase, with maximum ones ranging between 5°C and 10°C, in Sofia around 5°C.
The forecast was presented to FOCUS News Agency by the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
- » Two killed, more than 20 Injured in an Earthquake in Indonesia
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C