Russia Announces 9 US Media as "Foreign Agents"
The list includes : Voice of America, Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty (RFE / RL) The TV channel "Present Time", the Tatar-Bashkir Service of "Radio Liberty" (AzatliqRadiosi), "Siberia.Realii", "Idel.Realii", "Factograf", "Kavkaz.Realii", "Krym.Realii" office service, reports BNT.
All media are partially or fully funded by the state. At the end of November, the Russian president promulgated the foreign media law. Moscow argues that it is a defensive measure of Washington's actions. The US authorities have demanded that Russian RT be registered as a "foreign agent" in the United States.
- » Now North Korean Diplomat Heads to Finland Amid New Diplomatic Flurry
- » Violent Protest in Madrid over Migrant Death
- » Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump are Separating
- » Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: If Iran Develops a Nuclear Bomb Riyadh will Follow
- » U.S. Accuses Iran of Trying to Influence Iraq's Election
- » Kremlin Promises Retaliation Against UK Over Diplomat Expulsions After Ex-Spy's Poisoning