Serbian President: Serbia Could Achieve Full EU Membership as Early as 2023
Serbia could achieve full EU membership as early as 2023, and even 2022 is not ruled out if we resolve the relations with Pristina in case that is the be-all-end-all requirement for our progress toward the EU, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said late Monday, Tanjug reported.
In an appearance on a Happy TV talk show, Vucic said he was not overly optimistic about a solution for Kosovo.
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home
- » Kosovo Moves to Establish Army Bypassing Serb veto
- » Fears of Escalation in Tensions After Erdogan Calls Snap Polls
- » Turkey's Ever-Closer Ties with Russia Leave US Lacking Key Ally on Syria
- » Macedonian Government Survives No-Confidence Vote
- » Concerns Over Aegean Tensions After Helicopter Incident