NIMH: Wind to Bring Мore Cold Air
The wind from northwest will strengthen today, bringing additional cold air to Bulgaria.
The clouds will temporarily increase and light snow will fall in some areas of the high fields of Western Bulgaria and the Pre-Balkan region.
Maximum temperatures will mostly range between 1°C and 6°C, in Sofia around zero degrees, but the wind will feel like colder weather, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Hot in Some Places in the Afternoon in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Reaching 25°C to 30°C
- » Moderate Magnetic Storm will Reach Earth
- » Powerful Earthquake in Romania
- » The Coming Days in Bulgaria: Sun until Noon, do not Forget the Umbrella in the Afternoon
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Forecast For Bulgaria Today, Rain and Thunder in the Afternoon
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C