Finland Suspects Russian Aircraft Violated Airspace
Finland’s defense ministry said on Tuesday it suspected a Russian aircraft had violated Finnish airspace over the Baltic Sea earlier in the day, reported Reuters.
The ministry said a Russian Tupolev TU-154 plane had been detected south of Porvoo and that the border guard was investigating the matter.
Finland, which is preparing to celebrate its 100 years of independence on Wednesday, has accused Moscow of several airspace violations since the Ukraine crisis in 2014.
- » The Netherlands Donated Minibuses to the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior for Transport of Migrants
- » US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes
- » S&D Group President: Romania and Bulgaria are Ready to Join Schengen
- » Government Approved Additional Funds Up to BGN 19 970 000 to Repair 15 MiG-29 Fighter Jets
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises