Finland Suspects Russian Aircraft Violated Airspace
Finland’s defense ministry said on Tuesday it suspected a Russian aircraft had violated Finnish airspace over the Baltic Sea earlier in the day, reported Reuters.
The ministry said a Russian Tupolev TU-154 plane had been detected south of Porvoo and that the border guard was investigating the matter.
Finland, which is preparing to celebrate its 100 years of independence on Wednesday, has accused Moscow of several airspace violations since the Ukraine crisis in 2014.
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion
- » Defence Budget to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024
- » Russia will Provide Logistics for the Bulgarian MiG-29 until 2022
- » Trump Pushes for New 'Space Force'
- » NATO will Conduct Large-scale Exercises near Russia's Borders in October
- » Erdogan will not Give up on Buying C-400 Systems from Russia