Ford to Launch 50 New Vehicles in China by 2025
Ford Motor Co will launch 50 new vehicles in China by 2025, including 15 electrified vehicles, Peter Fleet, head of Ford Asia Pacific, told a news conference on Tuesday, reported Reuters.
Ford’s sales in China have been weak in recent months, and the company is scrambling to come up with electric cars to comply with China’s production and sales quotas for such so-called new energy vehicles, or NEVs.
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » NSI: Monthly Inflation in November at 0.4%