Doctors and Nurses From Pirogov Hospital Protest Against the Management of the Establishment
Doctors and nurses from the ''N.Y Pirogov'' Emergency Assistance Institute protest against the management of the hospital, reported BGNES.
The Syndicate Section "Podkrepa" (Support) in the emergency aid sent a letter to the Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev with a number of requests and the resignation of the Executive Director of "Pirogov" Prof. Asen Baltov, bTV announced.
''We are talking about the growing tensions in the biggest emergency hospital in Bulgaria caused by the chaotic and incompetent management of the current leadership'', the letter said.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.