Doctors and Nurses From Pirogov Hospital Protest Against the Management of the Establishment
Doctors and nurses from the ''N.Y Pirogov'' Emergency Assistance Institute protest against the management of the hospital, reported BGNES.
The Syndicate Section "Podkrepa" (Support) in the emergency aid sent a letter to the Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev with a number of requests and the resignation of the Executive Director of "Pirogov" Prof. Asen Baltov, bTV announced.
''We are talking about the growing tensions in the biggest emergency hospital in Bulgaria caused by the chaotic and incompetent management of the current leadership'', the letter said.
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs