Hole near the Road Threatens to Swallow a Bus Stop in Sofia
A large hole opened under a bus stop in front of the "Aleksandrovska" hospital in Sofia. The teams of the Center for Urban Mobility secure the area and dismantle the stop, reports frognews.
The alleged causes of the collapse are the heavy rainfall of the last days and the construction activities related to the construction of the subway nearby.
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran